Castor Oil and Jojoba Oil with Lavender essential oils 1 oz bottle with dropper
I am at the age that remembers the “ole wives tales” about the benefits of castor oil. Well it turns out they are true. One of my friends has a lymphatic disease that causes her to retain fluid in her legs, the doctor told her to rub castor oil on her legs.
She did her research and found that the combination of castor oil and jojoba oil was the relief she needed.
Castor oil has several potential benefits, including:
1. Promotes hair growth: Castor oil is often used as a natural remedy to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. It nourishes the hair follicles, strengthens the hair shaft, and moisturizes the scalp.
2. Moisturizes and softens skin: The rich fatty acids in castor oil make it an excellent moisturizer for the skin. It helps to lock in moisture, leaving the skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. It can also be used to soothe dry or irritated skin conditions.
3. Relieves constipation: Castor oil has been used for centuries as a natural laxative. It stimulates the muscles in the intestines, promoting bowel movement and relieving constipation. However, it should be used with caution and under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
4. Reduces inflammation: The anti-inflammatory properties of castor oil make it beneficial for reducing inflammation and relieving pain associated with conditions like arthritis, sore muscles, and joint pain. It can be applied topically or used in castor oil packs.
5. Supports wound healing: Castor oil has antimicrobial properties that can help protect wounds from infection. It also stimulates tissue growth and reduces inflammation, promoting faster healing of wounds, cuts, and bruises.
Remember that individual experiences may vary, and it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before using castor oil for any specific condition or concern.